Governing Body Vision
OUR LADY AND ALL SAINTS CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL.
The governing body’s agreed vision, which underpins the school Mission Statement, is that Our Lady and All Saints School should:
- Have a strong Christian ethos which is apparent in all relationships and underpins all that takes place in the school.
- With a strong commitment to Safeguarding, provide a happy, safe, and secure environment where each child can develop their skills and abilities to the full.
- Provide pupils with high quality teaching and learning supported by good quality resources.
- Be an inclusive school where all pupils, including those with SEND, can experience a broad, balanced, exciting, and motivating curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities.
- Enable teachers and learners to achieve their full potential in a warm, friendly, supportive environment.
- Value parents as educators and as partners in the development of their child, building good relationships and keeping them fully informed.
- Provide opportunities for pupils to participate in educational and residential visits, internal and external sporting events, musical/theatrical performances, exhibitions, and galleries of work.
- Encourage high standards of behaviour at all times, based on the Christian principles of love and forgiveness.
- Be a well- respected participant in parish and village celebrations and events, as well as marking national and international occasions.
- Foster opportunities to reach out to the less fortunate in our local and wider community.
- Encourage all pupils to develop environmental responsibility.
- Prepare pupils for the next stage of their education and to live in our culturally rich and diverse country, as confident individuals, who will contribute positively to society.