OUR LADY AND ALL SAINTS Catholic Primary School

In the Light of God's Love, Together We Will Grow.

Brandreth Drive, Wigan, Lancashire WN8 7HD

01257 462 466

head@ourladyallsaints.lancs.sch.uk

  1. Welcome
  2. 100 Club

100 Club - scroll down for sign up forms

Welcome to our 100 CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…

You complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for £2 a month (or £24 annually) or pay by cheque.

This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.

The draw will take place on the last Friday of each month during term time or at PTA functions when appropriate. Draws will take place on the first Friday of term following holidays.

If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published in the school’s newsletter and the school’s website.

The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 55% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.

Any queries, please contact school on 01257 462466

 

JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!

 

Downloadable forms:

100 Club rules

Bank mandate application form

100 Club sign up form